Monday, April 10, 2006

Tristan+Isolde

Isolde: Tristan, we both know this can't be, we've known it from the start. That doesn't mean it isn't true, it is, it just cannot be. I want to know that you're alive somewhere thinking of me from time to time...

Isolde: Love is as strong as death. Why be capable of feelings if we're not to have them? Why long for things if they're not meant to be ours?
Tristan: There are other things to live for; duty, honor.
Isolde: They are not life, Tristan. They are shells of life. Love is made by God. Ignore it and you suffer as you cannot imagine.
Tristan: Then I will no longer live without it.

Isolde: Why does loving you feel so wrong?

Isolde: Know that I love you Tristan. Wherever you go, whatever you see. I'll be there with you.
Tristan: You were right. Life is greater than death. And love is greater than either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home